Are you ready to improve your woodlands but need help getting started? Do you want to improve wildlife and wildflower populations yourself but unsure about the most effective techniques? Join Jody Thompson of The Habitat Workshop in collaboration with Woods and Waters Land Trust for a woodland primer on getting things done.
We’re going to give you the ABCs of improving your woodlands and teach you essential implementation techniques. This workshop will answer some of the most common questions from woodland and woodlot owners.
- How can I get more woodland wildflowers or attract more wildlife?
- What are the best techniques for controlling invasive plants?
- When do I have to use herbicides? - Talk to me about goats!
- How do I know if my woodlands are healthy?
- How do I know whether I should plant more trees and shrubs?